We are ranchers. Our Ag roots run deep, from humble beginnings in Nebraska to our current ranch in South Central Missouri, there are 3 generations of us here helping to provide your family with healthy, grass fed beef and goat.
Healthy lives, healthy land & healthy livestock, all while giving Thanks to our Creator.
In order to achieve our mission, we are crafting a vision statement of living and working in an environment that encompasses the following ideas.
1. To achieve excellence in a manner that is enjoyable and inviting for all.
2. Let Mother Nature choose the best stock to fit our environment.
3. Continually strive towards a multi-generational, family friendly place for all to live and love.
4. Set benchmarks for the industry, via grazing, livestock handling and marketing to help secure the ranching industry for the future.
5. Use holistic management tools to make innovative and educated decisions to provide a safe and nurturing haven for family and friend, old and new, as well as livestock to enjoy for generations to come.
As a team we will strive to be whom and what the Creator has called us to be, which is good and grateful stewards of the land and livestock.
We love to share our way of life~ if you want to come and join us for a day to experience ranch life, we'd be more than glad to have you!
5235 Gravel Point Road, Mountain Grove, MO 65711, US
Since we work where we live, pretty much anything works to give us a holler! We are usually not tied to the office, so please leave a message and we will get right back to you. We do try to reserve our Sundays as family days and a day of rest whenever possible <3